inspiring autism spectrum families
The mission at Autism Evansville aims to impact individuals affected by autism in Southwestern Indiana by:
- cultivating relationships
- promoting acceptance and inclusion
- providing meaningful experiences.
Our board members, volunteers, and community partners strive to provide not only support, but care for those by autism spectrum disorder. Besides that, we believe it’s important that there be success at home AND in the community.
Most importantly, our organization is active in the community by ways of:
- A monthly Parent & Caregiver Support Group
- Family Fun Activities throughout the year
- A Voucher program
- Our Community Outreach Program
- Our Annual Autism Walk & 5K
- Plus many other events that help raise awareness and funding.
Please visit our calendar of events to see what we have in store for you!