Autism Evansville is in need of volunteers to assist with special events, autism awareness efforts and other important work that makes a real difference for individuals with autism spectrum disorders and their families. Please contact us to find out about a variety of opportunities to join our efforts!
We are currently seeking volunteers who can help with these specific needs:
Finance and Development
- Fundraising ideas and execution.
- Assist in seeking grants and grant applications, mission matching, data collection and keeping our grant calendar current. Experience necessary.
- Social media management. Requires experience with a range of marketing tools to enhance our social media presence.
- Development of brochures, donation cards, and mailings.
Public Education and Awareness
- Collaboration on community-based programs.
- Recreational programs.
- Fundraising activities.
- Voucher program.
- Parent support group.
Walk for Autism
- Volunteer on the day of the walk.
Please call 812-202-9405 if you would like to help!
Mail Your Completed Volunteer Application to:
PO Box 8052
Evansville, IN 47716